(Archived) link to a Evernote Page ???

New to Evernote. Considering moving all of my notes from OneNote to Evernote. One of the functions in OneNote that I have not been able to find in Evernote is the ability to hyperlink to a note in Evernote. I also use Novamind to organize my notes. Using OneNote, I can copy the hyperlink address to the OneNote note, and paste that into Novamind. I have not seen the ability in Evernote to copy/create a url hyperlink to a specific note in Evernote.

Is this functionality available??

Just got done reading all of the old forum discussions on Evernote and note url linking. I now see that Evernote has been "looking into this" and that they "see the benefit" of this functionality, but after 2 1/2 years of studying it, they still have not seem fit to implement it.

This is a current functionality within OneNote. And while I love everything else that Evernote does, the ability to link to an note, both from within Evernote and from a external, non-Evernote application is essential.

I'll continue to monitor Evernote and it's functionality, but until the ability is added to Evernote, I cannot make the switch from OneNote to Evernote.

I am quite new to Evernote, and interestingly, it's the first "essential" thing I am stumbling over as well. So *please* guys - that cannot be difficult.

A similar thing I couln't find, is how to link from one note in Evernote to another, so that I can keep them connected. If that's also missing, I guess, I won't start to put my personal stuff into Evernote, but use it mainly for sharing simple stuff, like sharing the shopping list with my wife.

So *please* guys - that cannot be difficult.

Sorry, but unless you've worked intimately with the EN code, you really don't know.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12465&hilit=link&start=25#p68244

How's this: "*please* guys - it should not be difficult"**

**[unless "the EN code" is so messed up that a simple feature becomes difficult, in which case I guess we are in for another round of complete rewrites.]

I've "voted" for this in other threads but feel the need is important enough to again throw my ballot into the mix.

Evernote Folks! We really need to be able to "link" to individual notes ...this is especially important within Evernote.

Please! Thanks!

Oops. Didn't see this before posting my "Ridiculous inability to link within Evernote" post.

I'm insulted Evernote would charge me monthly to add features like Twitter when the basics haven't been covered. At least Gmail allows me to insert email links. Ah, don't they have a great FREE note feature from Google? I'm giving this until the next billing cycle and hope to see something other than a Google search for "How to import Evernote Notes into Google Notes."

Never, ever posted on a board before but that's how ridiculous (see above) and passionately upset I am that Evernote didn't cover something that's in one of its first note predecessors.

Tisk. Tisk.

• Level 5*
I'm insulted Evernote would charge me monthly to add features like Twitter when the basics haven't been covered. At least Gmail allows me to insert email links. Ah, don't they have a great FREE note feature from Google? I'm giving this until the next billing cycle and hope to see something other than a Google search for "How to import Evernote Notes into Google Notes."

Never, ever posted on a board before but that's how ridiculous (see above) and passionately upset I am that Evernote didn't cover something that's in one of its first note predecessors.

Hmm, the way this works, you're actually allowed to try out the software to figure out whether it's worth paying for, *before* you've decided to start paying for it. I guess you didn't do that, though. No fear -- you can stop your subscription, no problem.

• Level 5*

Hmm, the way this works, you're actually allowed to try out the software to figure out whether it suits your needs, *before* you've decided to start paying for it. I guess you didn't do that, though. The good news is that it's OK to stop your subscription. Sorry it didn't work out for you...

Archived