(Archived) Editing (plaintext) note on iPhone, iPad

mlevin77

Idea

When I try to edit an existing note on an iPad or iPhone, it tells me that I can only append, since "rich text cannot be edited". Can I create a note that is not rich text - plaintext only, so that I can then actually edit it on an iPad or iPhone?

Mike

2 replies to this idea

Same problem here, but more: I can synch between Mac and iPad, but iPad doesn't seem to be diaplying notes i entered on the Mac - I get the title and thumbnail in the list pane, but no contents in the note pane. This is seriously annoying. How do either reconfigure the iPad evernotes client to see and edit rtf, or reconfigure the Mac end to by default use a format that the iPad can handle.

Same problem here, but more: I can synch between Mac and iPad, but iPad doesn't seem to be diaplying notes i entered on the Mac - I get the title and thumbnail in the list pane, but no contents in the note pane. This is seriously annoying.

If your account is a free account, are you trying to pull up the notes while you have an internet connection on your iPad? Free users can only access notebooks when they have an internet connection. The exception is any notes that may be cached.

Are you a premium user? Have you set the notebooks those notes are in to offline status on your iPad? Did you then fully sync the iPad & insure that the full notebook(s) were downloaded by checking the notebook in the offline notebook screen in settings?

Archived