(Archived) Images won't sync

brucebantam

Idea

Hello

This is my first posting - I'm new to Evernote. I hope someone can help me.

I have uploaded a few JPEGs into the browser version of Evernote on my Mac. I have tried several times to sync these with my iPhone, but all I see are tiny grey buttons with blue squares with ? marks on. This has never happened before, and I have successfully uploaded and synced JPEGs of a bigger size than these before, no problem. The images are around 300kb in size, standard JPEG format - nothing unusual about them at all. If I 'hold' on the little blue icons or hold the refresh button nothing changes.

If you can help me, thanks a lot!

Bruce :D

5 replies to this idea

Hi

I thought I already had?

Usually when you post a question on a forum others on the forum try and provide an answer. The link you have given me takes you round in circles. If I choose option 3 Create a new Support Inquiry, it takes me back to the same page.

Sorry, but this process obviously makes sense to you. It doesn't to me at the moment - unless you feel like enlightening me?

Thank you

:?

The link you have given me takes you round in circles.

Did you click the link "contact our support department"? That opens up the form for the support inquiry. After it's submitted, you'll receive an auto email with a case number.

Usually when you post a question on a forum others on the forum try and provide an answer.

Indeed. But most of us here are just users & don't have all the answers. With some problems, it's best to communicate directly with EN staff. And they frequent the forum as time allows. Dave is on the board quite often, but there's no guarantee he (or anyone else from EN) will be on the board on any given day.

Archived