(Archived) Where is the EN3 roadmap?

I was reading the What's this beta all about? thread in this forum and there is an indication that a roadmap would be published. This thread was posted back in February, so I am assuming this roadmap is out there somewhere, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. Where can I find the roadmap mentioned in the following quote?

First of all, it's an early beta. Many features are still not implemented and will be added in the next couple of months. In addition to the many new capabilities, all of the "core" 2.2 functionality will be present in Evernote 3. Some of the features will make the transition completely untouched and some will be conceptually different and hopefully more powerful. We need your help in prioritizing these features. The first step is for us to publish a roadmap for you to see and I'll make sure we do this soon. Keep in mind that we have to balance "power user" features with "ease of use" features and "desktop productivity software" features with "fully synchronized web application" features. Put yourself in our shoes when making recommendations and we promise to do the same.

I have several things that I would like to see added to the product. If I could see the roadmap I could determine what is already planned and what I should suggest. :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived