(Archived) Feature Request: move note to another notebook

Landers

Hello there,

please excuse my bad english, i am from germany ;-)

In the future i would like to see the option to move a note to another notebook without opening it.

Right now, when you tap and hold a note in overview mode, it brings up a context menu where you can - beside other options like mail, edit etc... - edit the tags of that note without opening it. It would be very useful (at least for me ;-) ) if that context menu get a menupoint "change notebook" or something like that. In my evernote setup, notes are often moved from one notebook to another, and i always have to open (download) every note i want to move while on the move ;-)

Beside that, its an amazing app, thanks and respect to the programmers!

Greetings from germany

Landers

Hello there,

please excuse my bad english, i am from germany ;-)

In the future i would like to see the option to move a note to another notebook without opening it.

Right now, when you tap and hold a note in overview mode, it brings up a context menu where you can - beside other options like mail, edit etc... - edit the tags of that note without opening it. It would be very useful (at least for me ;-) ) if that context menu get a menupoint "change notebook" or something like that. In my evernote setup, notes are often moved from one notebook to another, and i always have to open (download) every note i want to move while on the move ;-)

Beside that, its an amazing app, thanks and respect to the programmers!

Greetings from germany

Landers

Your English is better than a lot of native speakers of the language. LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived