(Archived) HELP: Livescribe integration problem

I can successfully sync my livescribe handwritten notes to Evernote, but the audio never shows up. I tried exporting audio and pages as well as just audio. Neither works. Livescribe indicates that the export has completed successfully, but no new note appears in my account. Has anyone experienced this before? I'm using Livescribe Desktop 2.3.4 for Windows.

Thanks.

Len

How long are your recordings?

Are you a Premium User?

The max notesize is 25MB for Free users, 50MB for Premium, and Livescribe needs to convert from aaf to wav, so the size will expand in transfer.

I have the same problem. I have a premium EN account and am uploading from Livescribe desktop (latest version). The handwritten notes work but the audio does not appear in EN. The file Livescribe created with both paper and audio notes was 18M. Then I tried just the audio and that created a file of 18M and said it uploaded correctly in Livescribe but still didn't show in EN.

Please help? Thanks.

Sally

I am having the same problem. I, too, am a premium user, with almost a 1 gb of space to use. I tried to upload a 16 mb audio + 2 pages of text. It uploaded the two pages but not the audio. How do we get help resolving this?

I have successfully imported both writing & audio with the LS/EN integration. The last time was today. I would suggest, if you're having problems, to experiment with a very short clip. Something that's only a minute long. If both the audio & writing import successfully, then I suspect the audio files you're trying to import that are not working, may exceed your monthly upload limit or (more likely) the note size. As an example of how large the audio file can get, the clip I imported today was a 1.4 mb aac file (on the Livescribe end) that was imported to EN via Livescribe as a 3.2 mb wav file. This audio clip is 3 minutes 24 seconds long.

This might be a bit of a pain, but I have found that if you export the audio as an aac you can then drag and drop it from the export folder into the notebook in the Evernote desktop app. I just successfully uploaded a 41.74MB aac (1hr 13min lecture).

This might be a bit of a pain, but I have found that if you export the audio as an aac you can then drag and drop it from the export folder into the notebook in the Evernote desktop app. I just successfully uploaded a 41.74MB aac (1hr 13min lecture).

I agree. I pretty much only do the LS/EN hook for testing purposes. For my own purposes, I just pop the aac file into EN & take a screen cap of the written page & put them into the same note. If the written part spans more than a page (my sessions normally don't), then I'd export/print as a PDF & put that into the same note with the aac file.

Strange that I couldn't "Share" the 18Mb audio file from Livescribe Desktop to Evernote but I could drag and drop it into Evernote. I guess that will work but there still seems to be an issue here.

Did you try a short clip, like I suggested?

If you're DnD'ing an 18 mb aac file, it could very well be being rejected on the EN side b/c of the size after LS converts it. And, as I mentioned in my post above, my 1.4 mb aac file came over as a 3.2 mb wav file - over double the size of the aac.

• 1 year later...

How do you do this??

Archived