(Archived) I can't print a 'note' that contains photos from the web sit

I log into Evernote.com and select one of my notes, containing only text. I click the print button and choose to make a PDF. The PDF gets created. All good.

Next I select one of my notes that contains text and photos. I click the print button and choose to make a PDF. It creates an empty one page PDF. Not so good.

I am able to email the note in its entirety (e.g. including pictures) to my email account, and print it from there, so I have a workaround. :D .

I like being able to use Evernote on my 'mobile device' and not have to download the windows client to my PC, though I suspect the PC client would handle this better.

I'm a little unclear how you're printing one of the notes to a PDF. Are you printing this from within your web browser? If so, the handling of the web page (and formatting into PDF) is done by that browser and OS, not by Evernote...

I'm a little unclear how you're printing one of the notes to a PDF.

I took it to mean that he was printing to a PDF printer/driver. There are quite a few different ones, so I tested the one I'm currently using (used to have two installed) and I did get a difference in the print output, from when I printed from EN(pc) compared to when I printed from the email (gmail) that was created from sending the note via EN email.

I find it amazing that with all the variables in the web that the notes that I saved have looked so good !

Archived