(Archived) How do I convert my handwriting to text?

I searched all over and the help.

You can right??? if it's searchable you can covert it, yeah?

If so, there is nowhere where "convert handwriting to text" search shows up

I wrote this reallllly long note...please, there has got to be a way

premium here.

wally

Well isn't that insane.

Somewhere in their cloud they are converting it to text, otherwise it couldn't be searched.

Why in God's green Earth wouldn't they give me that option? What's the point of searching for text IF YOU CAN"T USE IT.

There must be some crazy reason that I don't know about or understand.

Well anyway, thanks BurgersNFries,saves me anymore pulling my hair out. You seem to be much nicer now that you are out of the kennel!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbltrZe2274

• Level 5

Hand written text recognition is not a black and white science. Sort of the same as computer translation from one language to another.

I translated the following sentence to Italian, then to Dutch and back to English

• Evernote is a very helpful web-based software program for storing all my memories.
    Evernote are he a programme software of the web of much; consume for the conservation of already my geheugens.

Evernote finds words and then makes assumptions on the possible choices. In other words, they have a list of possible words for each word you see. But that list does not make a sentence. You asked what the point of searching is - the point is exactly that - to search. It helps you find the words amongst all the other notes.

By the way, that video is a riot.

Well isn't that insane.

Somewhere in their cloud they are converting it to text, otherwise it couldn't be searched.

Why in God's green Earth wouldn't they give me that option? What's the point of searching for text IF YOU CAN"T USE IT.

There must be some crazy reason that I don't know about or understand.

Well anyway, thanks BurgersNFries,saves me anymore pulling my hair out. You seem to be much nicer now that you are out of the kennel!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbltrZe2274

First, regarding the OCRing of handwriting:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15439&p=63146&hilit=handwriting+ocr#p63146

Second, the point of OCRing handwriting (at least regarding Evernote) is to make it searchable.

Third, regarding the video...that's not me. That's a rookie. I'm much more feral. 8)

Archived