(Archived) Feature Request: Iphoto-like notebook (photobook)

hi i would like to request a type of notebook which resembles an iphoto/picasa-like for windows :) and mac 8). it can be called photobook and like the available notebook in en3 it can be private,local or published.

this feature would be really helpful for people who has photos in their notes in organizing (local) but also in providing a way to share their photos on the web (publish). and ofcourse this feature would also support the future of evernote. :)

hi i would like to request a type of notebook which resembles an iphoto/picasa-like for windows :) and mac 8). it can be called photobook and like the available notebook in en3 it can be private,local or published.

this feature would be really helpful for people who has photos in their notes in organizing (local) but also in providing a way to share their photos on the web (publish). and ofcourse this feature would also support the future of evernote. :)

I guess I'm confused. Why would EN want to compete in a market already saturated with both online (Flickr) and standalone (iPhoto, Picassa, etc.) products, many of which are free? Since all the features you mention above are already availble in most of these that already exist, it would seem to me to be a very bad use of EN, as others pointed out to you in another thread.

In your next post, are you going to ask that they add photo editing features?

Archived