(Archived) Handwritten Note App?

bdmiller56

In the Trunk I noticed a handwritten note app called FastFinga for iPad/iPod. I am looking for a similar app for my Motorola DroidX so I can take handwritten notes on my mobile device and sync with Evernote. I checked the Android Marketplace and FastFinga is not available. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here. There is one app that does this, but it's not very practical on the small screen of a phone (and I have the HTC Inspire, which has one of the biggest screens around). You write in a space that will fit about one word, and it auto-shrinks it. But you end up with a vertical stack of words rather than an intelligible note.

The best thing of all would be to be able to handwrite new notes right within Evernote! But I'd settle for a simple android handwritten notes app that has a "send to Evernote" option. EN, why are all the notetaking apps for apple products???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't help for Android devices, but I've tested a few handwriting/notetaking apps for the iPad and LOVE the one called Noteshelf. The palm protection, zoomed in writing, and other features work great. Exports directly to Evernote.

I've also tried Notes Plus, which I like due to the fact that you can move blocks of text and create drawings that get converted to vector drawings on the fly, but the actual hand-writing of notes in the zoomed in view was too laggy that it bugged me. Developer is working on performance enhancements as well as integration with Evernote. This is one I'll be watching.

...I am looking for a similar app for my Motorola DroidX so I can take handwritten notes on my mobile device and sync with Evernote. Any suggestions?

There is an Android app called EverPaint. It's a simple ink app that creates an Evernote note.

Archived