Evernote consistently crashes every day on one machine

Hello,

Evernote consistently crashes every day on one machine. I have tried to logout, say yes to delete all data. Delete %AppData% evernote, uninstall evenrnote, reboot. and install it again. Then all is good for 1-2 days and then it starts again.

My guess is it is the synced data that does it. Either old notes or the sync of changes.

How to fix / debug this ?

Windows 11 with newest security updates. 16GB RAM, 128GB disk, 4 CPU Cores

Sometimes there are errors in the Application eventlog under "Windows Error Reporting" as the app is hanging and not reacting. Today that was not the case

image.png.bb9f5376148581915dd78e80b9634837.png

About 4-5 times a year last years Evernote crashes and I have to spend an hr or two troubleshooting until a complete reinstall with all the work needed to get rid of all files etc on my computer. Windows desktop app. 

Every time I tell myself to find a new note taking tool after using Evernote for about 15 years now. Will these endless problems ever be solved? 

Todays crash is with error code: 1073741819

• Level 5

We are users. Error codes don’t tell anything you couldn’t find out yourself by a web search.

Repetitive crashes point to a problem of an app with the underlying OS, in this case Windows.

Did you use Revo Uninstaller to purge all traces of your install ? Just uninstalling doesn’t solve deeper issues (and Revo is much faster than an hour …).

Did you ever run a tool that checks for registry errors ?

Did you check the logs of your Antivirus / Security app ? Maybe it interferes with the EN install.

If the problem persists after these steps, you need to contact support.