(Archived) Problem syncing notebooks

I created a new notebook in Evernote on my work PC. I selected "synchronized notebook". But the new notebook does not show up when I open Evernote on my home PC. What happened? All my other notebooks are there. Using Evernote 4.1.0, Windows Vista Home edition @home, Windows 7 @ work.

If the data you're creating on your work PC isn't showing up on the web, we'll want to manually press the Sync button and then check in Evernote on that computer under:

Help > Activity Log...

There is most likely some sort of synchronization error.

I just started using Evernote. At work I use a PC and at home I use a mac. I'm finding the work I did last night on my mac was not retrieved. I'm currently viewing from my PC. I've tried the Sync Button. My Help>Activity log does not extend before today. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

If the data you're creating on your work PC isn't showing up on the web, we'll want to manually press the Sync button and then check in Evernote on that computer under:

Help > Activity Log...

There is most likely some sort of synchronization error.

Manually pressed Sunc button. Synchronization seemed to occur ok. Notebooks on web (created at home) now showing up on work PC.

Help>Activity Log

I scanned thru this, but not sure what I'm looking for. No "error" messages or obvious signs of trouble. Perhaps the sync failure was a temporary glitch?

Thanks for the help. Press sync button once a day. I think I can manage that :(

• Level 5*
Thanks for the help. Press sync button once a day. I think I can manage that

Windows version has Tools - Options - Sync where you can set an automatic sync time frame. Check on the Mac.

Archived