(Archived) Combining Evernote & DropBox

Thinking of more ways to streamline my life. If I setup dropbox so everyone's work documents point to the dropbox folders, then tell Evernote to sync with these folders but NOT delete.... what happens if I edit a file in Dropbox folder - does the file in Evernote (i) not change (ii) change (iii) duplicate so old and new version. What happens if I delete a file in Dropbox folder (i) backup stays in Evernote (ii) Evernote copy deleted as well?

EN can import files but does not sync files. (Not to be cOnFuSeD with EN syncing your notes up to/down from the EN servers.) SO, answers in red...

what happens if I edit a file in Dropbox folder - does the file in Evernote (i) not change (ii) change (iii) duplicate so old and new version.

What happens if I delete a file in Dropbox folder (i) backup stays in Evernote (ii) Evernote copy deleted as well?

Cheers for that - so my idea to "backup" works database when the mdb file is constantly changing could result in 1000's of copies of the database if I set Evernote to Sync every 15 mins (As I have it set now to make sure all my data gets to the cloud ASAP when put in my "To Evernote" folder.

Hmmmm may have to rethink that ;-)

Archived