Evernote Team not Supporting for my Request

Last week on June 19 2024 i have paid for one year subscription of personal in Evernote website through my debit card. Amount has been debited from side and also it has been reached to Evernote Gmbh. But my account has not been upgraded. So regarding that i have raised a Request # 3914265, they gave me a promocode for one year of Personal account, but the code is not showing any response(Its just loading infinitely) after activating. Then again i have approached them immediately. From then they have not responded till now. Please Support me on this and give me a solution.

Payment details.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'd suggest trying a 'clean' reinstall on your device.

Sign out of Evernote / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) to uninstall the app.  Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall from Evernote.com and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data.  The new install is initially a little slow - things get better after a few days.

You should find that will reconnect you to the correct subscriber level.

As to the promocode,  we're mainly other user here with zero control over subscriptions - I'd suggest you wait for Support to catch up to resolve that.