Please improve your QA processes Bending Spoons!

Thorz

Idea

I just installed Evernote version 10.91.3 on macOS and all the local links to notes are now broken.

Some weeks ago I updated to a new version on iOS, and pinch-to-zoom inside notes got broken.

These are just some of the recent bugs you introduced in the code. I could continue for hours enumerating the many threads in this forum written by frustrated users repeating the same story.

Fast-paced updates are not the problem, the problem is that your QA processes need an urgent fix. You are directly affecting the workflow of your users with the high number of critical bugs you are introducing because your quality control is simply not working. New features are wonderful, but when you weaken the foundations that have made Evernote strong for ages, all these new features disappear in the background and only the stress of using a buggy product takes the front seat.

We are loyal users who depend on your product daily, and most of us pay for the premium versions, why do you treat us like this?

Edited by Thorz
Typo
  • Like 4

1 reply to this idea

15 hours ago, Thorz said:

Fast-paced updates are not the problem, the problem is that your QA processes need an urgent fix.

I'm beginning to wonder whether there is actually a QA process to fix. Maybe the request should be to introduce a QA process rather than the current process of "users will spot it and we can always just introduce a fix within a couple of days if it's that important".

• Like 3