Customer Support not responding, even after multiple followups

My subscription expired last week , I tried to renew it but it didnt went thru even though amt was deducted from my CC and too twice.

I am following up with customer care for last 5 days but nobody is responding. No reversal of paid amount and renewal of sibscription

Really bad service and experience

I have raised 3 tickets from last 7 days, for each ticket I receive mail to send name and last four digits of credit card and there is no response post that

I have paid direct;y to Evernote by mu Credit CardScreenshot2024-06-12at9_52_06PM.thumb.png.e09040a001eb002d835567ac0aae90d0.pngScreenshot2024-06-11at1_50_11PM.thumb.png.6c238c067bdfbe3f3bf90bb8c14a21f3.png

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  One ticket should have been enough - subsequent reports just slow things down because the system has to connect the messages in case a user has sent more information or is withdrawing the request.  Please don't send any more - I've flagged your post here for an Admin (an Evernote employee) to look at...

• Like 1

No updates, its more than 10 days, no response from evernote,  money deducted, subscription not renewed.

Not able to use evernote as it doesn't allow to create any new note, getting message exceeded limit

What is the solution for this? such a pathetic customer service.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Yogiesh said:

What is the solution for this?

Only patience I'm afraid...  Support are the only people who can fix payment issues,  and they're still operating on a very s-l-o-w schedule...

t's bad for paid subscriptions.

You keep faith in something and use it for all your day to day stuff and one day you can use it just because there is no response from support.

This is the reason I am at times skeptical in using software/app from startups and companies which are not profitable, as one day you end up in such a situation.

These guys are making things more difficult for all those upcoming and booming startups