How can I (again) have different shortcut lists on different devices?

Hello there,

I'd need a set of shortcuts on my home PC (Windows) , different shortcuts on my mobile devices (iOS), and again different shortcuts on my laptop at work (Windows).

In Legacy v6 there was the option to have "local shortcuts", what perfectly matched my needs.

In EN Client v10-latest, this option again is axed. So, how can I achieve a similar behavior?

1 hour ago, Farbauti said:

I'd need a set of shortcuts on my home PC (Windows) , different shortcuts on my mobile devices (iOS), and again different shortcuts on my laptop at work (Windows).

I have a number of dshboards that give me an overview of particular subjects. These dashbaords include among other things links to relevant notes and the advanced search syntax for searches that are particular relevant for that topic (ie shortcuts). I can just paste those text strings into the search bar. On my main computer I have an autohotkey script that automatically does this for me so I just need to put the cursor in the text and press the hotkey. 

So  in your situation you could have real shortcuts to a "home note" for each situation which contain links and search strings for the content. 

image.thumb.png.21fd4cb1580935f13e9e302572eccaa4.png

• Thanks 1