Missing Rotate and Save Buttons in Image Editing (Windows 11)

Sekyun Park

Idea

Hello,

I am currently using Evernote version 10.89.2-win-ddl-public (20240523113635), Editor: v178.2.0, Service: v1.107.2 on Windows 11.

I have encountered an issue when trying to rotate an image within a note by selecting "Edit & Annotate." The rotate button, along with the cancel and save buttons, disappear. I can make them reappear by pressing the Tab key, but this seems like a bug.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any advice or solutions would be appreciated. I believe this issue needs to be addressed in a future update.

Thank you!

1 reply to this idea

Hello! @Sekyun Park

It sounds like you’re encountering a user interface bug with Evernote’s image annotation feature. This issue of disappearing buttons is not ideal and can be quite disruptive to your workflow. While I couldn’t find specific reports of this issue in the latest updates, it’s possible that other users have experienced similar problems.

Here’s what you can do:

Report the Bug: Use Evernote’s “Help & Learning” or “Contact Us” options to report this issue directly to their support team. Providing details of the bug, including your Evernote version and the steps to reproduce it, will be very helpful.
Check for Updates: Regularly check for any new updates to Evernote that might address this bug.
Workaround: Continue using the Tab key as a temporary workaround to make the buttons reappear.
Hopefully, Evernote’s development team will address this in a future update

Best Regards, 

The Disney Hub