A certain tag has around 30 sub-tags.
When I hover over this tag in the left window all sub-tags are displayed.
This tag is also added to my shortcuts.
Hovering over it in the left window always displayed all of it's sub-tags.
Suddenly sub-tags are not displayed anymore (only when I hover over the tag in my shortcuts)
Am I missing something?

I wasn't aware that you could ever hover over a tag to display it's subtags. You can certainly click on the arrow to the left of it to get the sub tags, and that continues to work for me in both the main tag list and shortcuts.

4 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I wasn't aware that you could ever hover over a tag to display it's subtags. You can certainly click on the arrow to the left of it to get the sub tags, and that continues to work for me in both the main tag list and shortcuts.

Thank you Mike,
Well, of course I'm aware about the arrow to the left of the tag, but clicking on it just changes it's direction but doesn't show the sub-tags!
I'm also aware about the options "Exlude sub-tags" and "Include sub-tags" but the second option is not clickable... ☹️

I've reluctantly just upgraded to 10.87.5 which had been causing me problems until I downgraded. Picking up the three points:

1. Clicking the arrow to the left of the main tag in the sidebar displays the sub tags

2. Clicking the arrow to the left of the tag in the shortcuts does not display the sub tags -a bug in 10.87 to add to the already long list of "things that 10.87 broke."

3. If I select a tag and then use the drop down from the blue lozenge I am able to select "Include sub-tags"

3 hours ago, Mike P said:

I've reluctantly just upgraded to 10.87.5 which had been causing me problems until I downgraded. Picking up the three points:

1. Clicking the arrow to the left of the main tag in the sidebar displays the sub tags

2. Clicking the arrow to the left of the tag in the shortcuts does not display the sub tags -a bug in 10.87 to add to the already long list of "things that 10.87 broke."

3. If I select a tag and then use the drop down from the blue lozenge I am able to select "Include sub-tags"

How do you downgrade to previous version?
And also: How do you change automatic version updates of EN to manual ones?

13 hours ago, oded said:

How do you downgrade to previous version?
And also: How do you change automatic version updates of EN to manual ones?

I always update manually before the auto update appears. Therefore I have the installation files in my downloads. I simpy uninstall the current version and run an older version. However once EN has decided to upgrade, I don't know of a way of stopping this if you close EN or shut down your machine. There is no way of switching off autoupdates. Generally this doesn't bother me, but ocassionally (previous one was July 2023) a release comes out with so many bugs I would rather skip it.

41 minutes ago, Mike P said:

ocassionally (previous one was July 2023) a release comes out with so many bugs I would rather skip it.

Yes, and that's after they (nearly) doubled the subscription price! 😠

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2024 at 6:55 PM, oded said:

Thank you Mike,
Well, of course I'm aware about the arrow to the left of the tag, but clicking on it just changes it's direction but doesn't show the sub-tags!

This one has been fixed! 😃