Jump to content
  • 0

Evernote Cloud Servers very very slow.




I am writing an integration for Evernote that requires me to create notes containing PNG files.

Up until 2 days ago notes created with PNG images were created instantly. Now, I can past the image into a note and 80% it never makes it to the server, or for the remaining 20% of the time, it takes 30 mins or so to appear.

This happens on every version of Evernote I have: web, Android, MacOS.

If I email a file with an image into my Evernote mailbox it's not as slow. Takes a few minutes to appear which is kind of normal. I have tried on different wifi networks etc. It's definitely Evernote cloud servers that have the issue.

Anyone else seeing this?


Link to comment

1 reply to this idea

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Level 5

No. Content added in one client appears within seconds in another. If I edit inside of an existing note, it is instantaneous.I see the edits made in one client in another while it happens.

The only delay I had was the updating of the search index from one client to another. I think that’s a specific problem, the tag show in the note, but the note isn’t found in search. But beside this no issues.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...