(Archived) two separate accounts?

whoville

Idea

5 replies to this idea

My wife is on a PC and I'm on a mac, but the same thing applies -- It'd be nice to have two user able to access one account, especially since I'm on premium for the OCR capabilities and she's not.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks

/john

My wife is on a PC and I'm on a mac, but the same thing applies -- It'd be nice to have two user able to access one account, especially since I'm on premium for the OCR capabilities and she's not.

Thanks

/john

Think there's a sharing function but I'm not sure if a non-premium user can drag in a PDF to OCR on a premium's account even through the sharing function. Never tested it myself though so I'm not sure.

Thanks

/john

OP is talking about one computer, two EN accounts. Based upon your post, you're talking about two computers, one EN account. In the second scenario, it's very easy. Each user logs into the same account. The problem you could encounter is if you each made changes to the same note before it was sync'd to the other's computer. In that case, one of you would end up with both notes, one of which would be in a local (non-sync'd) "conflicting notes" notebook. That user would have to compare the two notes (the one that's sync'd against the one in the "conflicting notes" notebook) & make the appropriate changes.

Archived