(Archived) printing lists

• Level 5*

You didn't specify which client you're using -- it's usually better to post questions in the forum specific to your client, as you're more apt to get an answer from someone with expertise in that client, and that's also where someone who has the same problem would look.

In any case, in the Windows client, you can print multiple notes by making a multiple selection in the note list, doing a right-click and selecting Print Notes. In your case, click the tag you want, select all notes in the note list (Ctrl + A works there too), and right-click / Print Notes.

~Jeff

• Level 5

In any case, in the Windows client, you can print multiple notes by making a multiple selection in the note list, doing a right-click and selecting Print Notes. In your case, click the tag you want, select all notes in the note list (Ctrl + A works there too), and right-click / Print Notes.

~Jeff

That tip is great. I just tried it using a search. It worked fine. Instead of using a lot of ink and paper, I printed it to a PDF file and viewed it with my mouse roller scrolling through the notes. It would be nice to have a print preview option, but for the meantime, I'll go with the PDF print outs.

Archived