AI – searching for files containing tables

I think there's an issue with normal searches finding notes with tables as well so this could be the reason. They do know about this so hopefully a fix coming.

• Level 5

See the thread I started on the search for tables in regular search (linked below). I haven't tried with AI, so I appreciate the confirmation that it's failing there too. It used to find only a limited number of with tables, from prior to last August. Now it doesn't find any at all! A sure sign that Evernote's developers are working on it. If you wouldn't mind submitting a support ticket, I think it would be good for them to hear from more than one person: https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action.

5 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

See the thread I started on the search for tables in regular search (linked below). I haven't tried with AI, so I appreciate the confirmation that it's failing there too. It used to find only a limited number of with tables, from prior to last August. Now it doesn't find any at all! A sure sign that Evernote's developers are working on it. If you wouldn't mind submitting a support ticket, I think it would be good for them to hear from more than one person: https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action.

I've mentioned it as a bug and from what I understand of the Ai search, searching for notes that contain tables would just peform a contains:table search so same result.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for your responses.  By the way, another issue I have is that it is really not easy to submit feedback (the link provided only logs me in to my app on the web) or to get direct support as a Personal user. I go round in loops with that.