Can't delete or modify note...

Go to solution Solved by s2sailor,

Hi-I am a Premium user for many years and haven't come across this issue before. I am running 10.76.2. I use it on my M1 MBP. 

I clipped an obituary from a website and saved it to Evernote. I don't know how it happened but somehow the title of the note ended up as a notebook (see screenshot). I can't delete it. I can move the note to the notebook I want it in BUT I don't want the title of the note there. I deleted the note but when I download a new copy of the obituary that darn title is in the new note... Any ideas how to get rid of that entry? Thank you for your help, Judy

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 7.49.54 PM.png

• Level 5*
  • Solution
22 minutes ago, mrstucci said:

Hi-I am a Premium user for many years and haven't come across this issue before. I am running 10.76.2. I use it on my M1 MBP. 

I clipped an obituary from a website and saved it to Evernote. I don't know how it happened but somehow the title of the note ended up as a notebook (see screenshot). I can't delete it. I can move the note to the notebook I want it in BUT I don't want the title of the note there. I deleted the note but when I download a new copy of the obituary that darn title is in the new note... Any ideas how to get rid of that entry? Thank you for your help, Judy

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 7.49.54 PM.png

They now add the note title to the top of the window next to the notebook name.  It is not something you can change.  I actually like this new change.