(Archived) Shared Notebook questions

ciscomonkey

Idea

Just a few quick questions that I didn't see in a search of the forums here already.

When searching all notebooks, why are shared notebooks not also included in the search?

When searching on the Shared panel, why are we restricted to only the current shared notebook instead of all shared?

On the blog (http://blog.evernote.com/2010/12/15/eve ... available/) there is a screen shot under Notebook Stacks that shows Shared (with the world) and Account Notebooks under the same stack. Is there going to be the possibility of doing that same thing with notebooks that are shared with specified individuals?

Having to goto another pane to see updates for shared notebooks seems a bit strange to me, and even stranger is the fact that they're not included in the search. Makes it somewhat difficult to keep up on changes when you're using this with a team for projects.

-Ryan

2 replies to this idea

I ran into this as well, and find it very limiting to the shared notebooks feature. Particularly, it doesn't make sense to me that I have to go to separate panes (Account / Shared) to search notes -- I would expect it to be a universal search across all notebooks - private, shared with world, and shared with individuals.

Is there any way to do this?

Archived