Continuous prompts to upgrade are obnoxious!!!

I have been a user of Evernote for over 10 years.  I started with the free version, upgraded to the paid version for several years, and then decided that my personal only use made the free version adequate.  At this point, however, I literally can't log into the app without getting prompted to upgrade.  Every damn time.  Sometimes multiple prompts, now that the "holiday savings" prompt comes up on top of the regular prompt.  I get that you want paid subscribers, but this has turned into a terrible user experience.  If you want to prompt me once a month or something like that, fine, but not every freaking time I try to use the application.  Please adjust this or I will turn off my account and migrate my years of content to MS OneNote or something else I can use for free without being hassled.  

• Level 5*
On 12/27/2023 at 9:20 PM, mboehnke said:

something else I can use for free without being hassled.

There's no such thing - every company wants to be paid when you use their services.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
On 12/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, mboehnke said:

Please adjust this or I will turn off my account and migrate my years of content to MS OneNote or something else I can use for free without being hassled.

They would prefer you upgrade, but leaving is also a desired result.  The new free plan is not meant to be usable long term.  It is now basically a trial for new users or an archive for existing users.

• Like 3