Evernote 10 unexpected Application error

Hi there.

about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I felt forced to finally make the switch from Legacy to version 10. I am working on both Mac and Windows and I experience on both systems extreme slowlines.

In addition, on my Windows PC, 4-5 times a week, the application starts with the attached "unexpected application error". The only way to get Evernote to work, is to end all evernote processes in the task manager and after 2-3 attempts, it is then working.

I never had this issue with the Legacy version and just last weekend I got the notification that prices are now going up by 30%. With the issues I have, I am not happy right now.

Would be great if someone could help me out here to get it back to work.

Evernote error 2023-11-06_07-33-22.jpg

• Level 5

Looks like a bad install. Log out, quit the client, remove everything, using Revo Uninstaller.

Download the client from the EN website, install and log in.

Depending on the volume of data it can take several days to download everything and organize the local database. As long as this is ongoing the client will draw information from the web, which slows it down.

Let the client run in the background. Check with the Task Manager / Acticity Monitor whether there is network traffic while the app is not in active use. This is a sign of ongoing activity.