(Archived) What's In Your Evernote?

After being inspired by the "Evernote Users - How many notes do you have?" thread (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21264), I am now starting a new thread discussing a somewhat similar but a different topic: "What's In Your Evernote?"

List the top 5 types of things that you put in your Evernote:

• [*:3e8000c8]1. Web Clippings (Of news and other inspirational webpages on the web.)
    [*:3e8000c8]2. Class Notes
    [*:3e8000c8]3. PDF and docx documents that I accumulate throughout the day (They go into my Files/Dropbox folder)
    [*:3e8000c8]4. GTD Tickler notes
    [*:3e8000c8]5. Miscellaneous notes - Evernote does what it was aimed for best - Remembering Everything. Instead of solely committing things to memory now and risking the fact that I might forget the thing later on, I now also enter the thought or idea into Evernote as an insurance to forgetting.

Also, a general question - Did your Evernote application slow down as you add in more things to Evernote, or is it still running as fast as it was on Day 1?

Hi

1. Web captures + PDFs for instant access to tips/tricks related to my programming life (SQL/PHP/Java)

2. My weekly German courses (teacher's notes, exercices, ...): scans mainly.

3. Ideas/texts for my blogs: text-only for most of the part

My GTDs stuff is put in Nirvana system; no photo;

W7 and 10.6.4 using local clients; exclusivly using Web interface (of course) on my 10.4 G5

No performance slow down on W7 and SL (latest release of clients)

Phil

Archived