I can't currently sign in to Evernote on any client using Google login

Just checking as I can't find any indication of a service disruption. For about 3 days now, I am unable to sign in to evernote on my computer.  My evernote account is used with google sign in.  I get an error message saying,

Unable to connect to Evernote. Please check your network connection and try again.

My network connection is strong and has no errors.  Does anyone have any insight or clues?

I've got the same problem, on a Macbook Pro (desktop app) and on my Samsung mobile (app mobile), it's fine on the web app on chrome. 

Even if I enter the email and password associated with my Google account, Evernote won't connect to the desktop app or the mobile app.

I'll follow this tread.

Also having the same issue since last week.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times on Mac OS and IOS on my phone. I've restarted multiple times.  I can login on the web browser and both the email and Gmail login options give me the same error. 

I'm seeing the same error as above. 

I'm a new user and having just been charged for the annual sub I'd love an answer ASAP. 

私も同様の症状に悩んでいます。何か解決策はあるのでしょうか。

WEB版やスマホは問題ないのですが、windowsアプリで、googleアカウント経由してのアクセスができなくなっている

スクリーンショット (1).png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Same here, but on mobile Android. Never had any issues in years.

The app is upgraded, my Android is upgraded and it never happened before.

I tried to restart and close the app multiple times but I still see the same error that is my "bad internet connection" which is not true at all. I work with it daily.

Now my notes are not synced to the cloud as I logged off my phone and I cannot log back in anymore....

I can access through the webapp, but I see only my OLD notes which is annoying...

Facing a similar problem. I am unable to log in to the Evernote windows desktop app for a week now. I downloaded the latest version online and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app a couple of times but I keep on getting the same Error "Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try restarting Evernote"

Screenshot (281).png

Same issue on Windows 10 Desktop.  Never had the issue in 11 years of use.  Have they actually answered anyone?  They are getting so insanely greedy I'm about to bounce .

• Level 5

Same advise as posted already above: To avoid the added complexity of all "sign in by" methods, the first approach is to use the EN user (email address) and password for the sign in.