Losing connection to sync regularly ("Snyc is temporarily interrupted..." - Message at the top)

Hello,

Is there maintenance are something going right now? My Sync Evernote for Windows (latest version) loses the connection. It's there for a few seconds, than lost again. I can't sync my notes. I have restarted my computer and everything. My internet connection is stable. Is this a known issue?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, kthesun said:

Hello,

Is there maintenance are something going right now? My Sync Evernote for Windows (latest version) loses the connection. It's there for a few seconds, than lost again. I can't sync my notes. I have restarted my computer and everything. My internet connection is stable. Is this a known issue?

Same for me. 

The same issue on my side here too. I attach a screenshot along with the LOG file.

Currently I am unable to clip any bookmarks from Chrome browser to my Evernote app. The Evernote extension is of the latest version Evernote Web Clipper 7.33.1.

The problem has become noticeable even BEFORE the latest version 10.63.3 was installed.

The other issue I came across is that I couldn't log in to the forum to report the 1st issue. I was getting the following error message "429 Too Many Requests".

111.jpg

LOG.txt

• Thanks 1

As I've just found, it is working again. So it seems  the problem is gone, I dunno for how long it's gonna stay that way.

Btw I've noticed the button "Synchronize" has disappeared from the app. Is it moved, so I need to activate it somewhere from the settings? or is it gone completely?

• Thanks 1

I am still suffering the same "paused syncronization error". My Evernote desktop doesn't start since several days ago (support does not give me any help to the Javascript error) and now Evernote web does not synchronize, I suppose that if I close my brower I shall loose all the changes I have made for the last hours. Really sad about Evernote lately.