(Archived) Synchronize Settings. (feature request)

I just got around to updating my one of my computers to Evernote 4, and annoying thing came up, that I would like fixed/changed.

It seems every time Evernote is updated my default font/font-size is lost. Since I regularly connect from my iPad, 2 different computers, which includes both the desktop clients, and a browser this can get annoying.

Is there any good reason why you can't simply store my default font selection and size as part of my account or somewhere in the system?

It sure would be nice if you could sync other things in the desktop client as well like what view I currently am using, the sort order and so on.

It is really frustrating to have this great tool that is able to organize all my information and keep everything sync. The only thing it doesn't do is keep my Evernote client settings in sync, and each time I open or install it again I have to spend more time adjusting the views so that it looks the way I like it best.

• Level 5*
Is there any good reason why you can't simply store my default font selection and size as part of my account or somewhere in the system?

You might want different default font selection or size on different devices, due to device differences.

Other than that, it's my feeling that updates shouldn't mess with user settings, if at all possible. I don't need it to sync those settings to other devices.

~Jeff

Archived