(Archived) Synchronisation failed

klausheer

Idea

11 replies to this idea

Hi

Could you go to Help > Activity Log (or something like that, I do not know if the iPhone client records activity log and where; I do not have an iPhone) and post here

the last few lines ?

In general the "NSInvalid ArgumentException" is followed by some other words giving more info on the exception, it would be usefull to know

it: for instance a 'Stack Overflow' can indicate that the iPhone client tries to display a greate number of errors -link sync servers errors- but can't

because its memory cannot handle them.

Well, on the other (simpler) hand, perhaps the EN's servers are temporarly out ?

Phil

I"m having problems as well. Tried to email a note, and synchronization failed. I added a couple notes along with a new tag, and those aren't making it to my iPad. Strangely, the new tag is listed, with no notes. I also sent a test email to my Evernote program, and that hasn't shown up anywhere, either.

Something is going on.

Evernote seems to be really dead :( Nobody can help me, either Evernote itself... Its very sad. I think I have to change to »Notebook», when Evernote does't react.
Same problem here on a win xp all day long

Must be Evernote's problem.

Evernote....What say you? :(

Suggest you read the forum...they've been busy.

Something is going on.

Hmmm... could be.

Suggest you read the forum...they've been busy.
Something is going on.

Hmmm... could be.

BurgersNFries

I don't understand why you make fun.

I think everyone knows there is a huge industrial trouble for EN. But does everyone at EN is busy managing the servers ? Does it stop providing information ?

What about a normal answer that was "guarantied' by EN when I pay a fee for a Premium service ?

I would have understand if only they would provide regular explanation. Why shall I go on the forum trying to understand ?

I didn't get a mere interest in the trouble I have since the beginning of the week.

Not to get any sort of information is adding insult to injury. :)

BurgersNFries

I don't understand why you make fun.

I think everyone knows there is a huge industrial trouble for EN. But does everyone at EN is busy managing the servers ? Does it stop providing information ?

What about a normal answer that was "guarantied' by EN when I pay a fee for a Premium service ?

I would have understand if only they would provide regular explanation. Why shall I go on the forum trying to understand ?

I didn't get a mere interest in the trouble I have since the beginning of the week.

Not to get any sort of information is adding insult to injury. :(

Please notice I was not directing my comments to you. I realize you'd submitted a support inquiry & were aware of this week's problems. There were several posters above you & I was addressing them. Four users who posted about sync problems this week but didn't take the time to search the board on the topic. I do hope you get a resolution to your problem, soon. As far as the previous posters & my comments to them...

This has been a very HOT topic on the board ALL WEEK. I, and a few others, have repeatedly pointed people, who did not search, to the posts regarding this week's problems. The information is out there. No need to keep repeating the information in the myriad of threads that have been started.

Normal message board etiquette is to search the board to see if your problem has already been addressed. It's very easy to do.

Archived