Need to restore previous version of note and willing to pay for Evernote support assistance.

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Mysteriously, a large chunk within one of my notes got deleted yesterday. I have a free membership, so I don't have version history or support, but I would be willing to pay something reasonable to get the previous version of my note restored. Is there a way to reach Evernote support and/or find out if this is a possibility?  This is fairly important to me.

• Level 5

If a note is not there any more, note history doesn't work. You always need the note (in whatever state it may be) to check version history. So first make sure the notes are somewhere, like in the trash or in another notebook.

Version history is running for all accounts - just the access is a subscribers feature. If you are on Free, there is already a note history written into every note. You just can't open it, see it and restore it, if needed.

Subscribing gives as well access to support.

The note still exists.  It's just missing a large chunk.  It's helpful to hear that the version history is running for all accounts.  To confirm, if I paid for one month, the older version of the note should be available (even though I didn't have a paid membership before), and I can restore to this older version?  Thanks in advance for the assistance!