EN 10.59.5 Windows: Calendar missing some appointments

Some appointments are suddenly missing from the Evernote calendar widget. Can't see any clear pattern in missing content, but it seems that if there are two "whole day" events in the same day, then only one "whole day" event is shown and all other appointments are gone.

Haven't experienced (noticed) this before updating to EN 10.59.5 Windows today.

This is soooo frustrating. Before it was "just" note content and some tasks that were occasionally missing (luckily only very few times in my case), now the calendar seems broken too. What's next? 😒

Anybody else having this problem?

...and seems that Evernote web calendar is even more broken. I can only see calendar appointments before yesterday, and some of those are also missing.

This is madness!! 😡

I have the same issue. I added Google calendar to my Evernote Windows application, however none of the events show up. 

I disabled integration, logged out of Evernote, rebooted, logged back in again and still no luck.

37 minutes ago, laurence.glazier said:

Also, the AI Note Cleanup seems to be gone on my version.

Yes, AI-button seems to be gone in EN windows  (but is still there in EN android and EN web). Strange. 🤔

35 minutes ago, laurence.glazier said:

The same with me. It shows how much I relied on it.

Yes, this is very disturbing. In my case there seems to be some kind of partial sync - something missing, but not all. Which makes it even worse. Calendar that can't be trusted. 🤥☹️

25 minutes ago, janndk said:

Yes, AI-button seems to be gone in EN windows  (but is still there in EN android and EN web). Strange. 🤔

...seems it gone in EN Web too 🤥

Calendar seems to work today (haven't have time to test it more precisely yet). 🤔

I had a very strange experience with Evernote support, who asked for a screenshot from my google calendar as proof that there really are appointments which I claimed missing in Evernote. Do they really think I made this up! 😮

Just now, bmcl26 said:

Customer Service managed to get mine working again after trying Uninstall/Reinstall, it did not work, but the database rebuild did work, and now back running again.

database rebuild at the server side?

Just now, eric99 said:

database rebuild at the server side?

No, merely signing out of the app, renaming the Evernote folder in the Appdata folder to Evernote.old and signing back in.

23 hours ago, janndk said:
23 hours ago, janndk said:

...seems it gone in EN Web too 🤥

AI-button is back.