Hey guys

I have encountered a white screen while trying to open the updated app. The app was not responding so I reinstalled the app. After logging in with my account I was surprised all my notes are gone as if this is a new account. I have very important data in my notes. Need help to recover them.

• Evernote Expert

The usual cause of the lost notes is that you have accidentally created a new, empty, account.

Log out and then log back in being sure that you used the correct Email address and password.

Hi all, I'm having the same issue. I just got a new phone yesterday, and when I logged in, all of my work notes are gone! I tried logging into the web version, but with the same issue, all my notes are gone. I've tried uninstalling the app, and re-installing, and still no luck, there is nothing in my trash, and it has been working as of thursday afternoon. I also have not made a new account. I've had this one since 2019.

• Level 5
On 7/22/2023 at 6:45 PM, gsmith1030 said:

Hi all, I'm having the same issue. I just got a new phone yesterday, and when I logged in, all of my work notes are gone! I tried logging into the web version, but with the same issue, all my notes are gone. I've tried uninstalling the app, and re-installing, and still no luck, there is nothing in my trash, and it has been working as of thursday afternoon. I also have not made a new account. I've had this one since 2019.

Welcome to the forums. With respect, if there are 0 notes, not even headers but no notes at all, and 0 in trash, then the likelihood is that you did accidentally create a new, empty account, which is very easy to do by simply logging in with a different email address. If you're absolutely sure you're using the right credentials, then you need to contact Evernote support: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.