EN constantly timing out (Chrome on windows)

When I try to access a note in a notebook. EN / chrome gives me a "page unresponsive" message and a choice to wait or exit. I never do get into the content of my note. This is very depressing as I have acculumated a number of important notebooks over time.

So why am I paying EN for my subscription if it isn't working? According to release notes I am on the latest release. Mine is a windows system and I am accessing EN through its websire via Chrome.

What are others experiencing and what limitation or wall am I hitting.

Thanks

Lynn

• Evernote Expert

I'm not seeing anything like this. Neither is there a flood of similar reports.

I presume you've tried the standard stuff like clearing the browser cache and cookies.

Could you try an alternative browser? Perhaps use Firefox since it isn't Chrome based. But even Edge could be worth a try.

Otherwise, you'll need to contact sorry with a ticket.

Of course, as a paying subscriber, you could just go with the desktop app downloaded from evernote.com

Yes, I faced the same problem earlier, sometimes it shows problems in Chrome browser, alternatively, you can try other MS Edge, Opera Mini, and Safari.

In addition to this, you may try these few possible solutions to consider.

Firstly, try clearing your browser cache and cookies, as this can sometimes resolve issues with web applications.

Additionally, check if you have any browser extensions or plugins that could be interfering with Evernote's functionality and disable them temporarily to see if the issue persists. It may also be helpful to try accessing Evernote through a different browser or device to determine if the problem is specific to Chrome.

Thanks