Evernote now unusable as all I get is "wait or exit" - windows program not responding

Clearly the Evernote server has major issues and is not responding. I am going to lose a lot of material I had collected thinking this program would be supported. I now pay $69 per year and they want more.

How are people dealing with this terrible response time from the windows version of the program? I also see issues on my iPad as well.

What is the "legacy" version being discussed? If that got me back to a way of accessing all the data I've collected, I would move to it.

What  is the future for Evernote? It was a great program but now it appears our data may be sliipping away.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I assume you're not an Evernote Teams (business) user,  so I think a quick confirmation of your device,  OS and Evernote version would help us comment on your request - but since I've just been using Evernote without any issues at all,  I don't quite see why there's a major panic going on.  What were you trying to do / what actually happened?

• Evernote Expert
8 hours ago, LynnS said:

Clearly the Evernote server has major issues and is not responding. I am going to lose a lot of material I had collected thinking this program would be supported. I now pay $69 per year and they want more.

How are people dealing with this terrible response time from the windows version of the program? I also see issues on my iPad as well.

What is the "legacy" version being discussed? If that got me back to a way of accessing all the data I've collected, I would move to it.

You passed a similar question in a different thread about the web client via Chrome. 

This sounds like an account issue since you seem to be discussing the Windows app here. 

Contact support. It seems that you have a wider account issue.

• Like 1