Evernote not using Window Manager in Windows (no min, max, close buttons or explorer bar)

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Just started this behavior in the last week.  

Main Evernote window doesn't show the Minimize, Maximize, or Close buttons on upper right, or Explorer bar on bottom of screen. 

Other programs behave normally and show these common window manager features.  However, if I open a single Note from Evernote, the Note window behaves normally as wel.

I can ALT-TAB to move between programs, but main Evernote window takes up whole screen with no upper right buttons or explorer bar so can't use mouse to move out of Evernote.

Bizzare that only the main Evernote screen does this, and all other open programs, including a Evernote Note in it's own window, behave normally.

Just updated to version below, and still getting same behavior.

Have to say, Evernote seems to be getting buggier over the years...

10.58.8-win-ddl-public (4175)
Editor: v172.19.3
Service: v1.69.5
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

14 hours ago, agsteele said:

My guess is that you've switched to full screen view. I think F11 is the key strokes to get back to normal.

The F11 trick fixed it, thanks!  It was accidentally in full screen mode.

17 hours ago, bobosnap said:

Main Evernote window doesn't show the Minimize, Maximize, or Close buttons on upper right,

I cannot reproduce it in my environment (Win10 with EN10.58.8). But I've seen a similar effect with the WhatsApp-App on Windows: It does not show the button because they're colored in the windows frame color 😞. If you hover the mouse over the upper right part of the title line, they appear. Fancy but stupid. I don't know how to change this setting.