Unable to upload files even though my upload capacity is still 99%

Go to solution Solved by manabu,

Hello,

I wanted to upload images to my notes but Evernote says that I've reached the upload limit. However, my account still has 99% remaining.

I have two accounts A (Personal) and B (Free) and I used B to upload at first then B reached the limit. So I changed the account to A but I'm still not able to upload. I then signed out B and created a new note as A but Evernote still says my account has reached the limit. It seems that my Evernote is confusing A and B but how can I align the situation?

Screenshot 2023-06-16 162711.png

Screenshot 2023-06-16 163822.png

Screenshot 2023-06-16 162929.png

It's difficult to say the exact size, but I just want to upload 10-20 screenshots in each note and the number of notes should be 30-40 in future, so I don't think it reach either the note upload limit or my account's upload limit.

• Level 5

Have you logged out of both accounts, then quitted the client(s) ? If you want to be very sure, restart the computer.

Then open and log into the paid account. Try again to create the note and let it sync.

If it doesn’t work, contact support.

• Solution

The workarounds didn't help to improve the situation.

However, the issue was resolved after I changed each account's plan for the time being:

• Account A -> Personal to Free
  • Account B -> Free to Personal

It looks like my Evernote said I used up 10GB only based on Account B's usage.
it's a bit buggy behaviour but I will close this thread as I don't have the time and energy to pursue this matter further. 😅

PinkElephant-san, thank you for your help!

• Like 1