Evernote Helper

Hi, I've recently started using the Evernote Helper (Ctril + Alt + H), which opens in the top left hand corner of my screen.

Is there anyway to move it?  Ideally I'd like it to be in the centre when it opens, but happy to move it each time if needed, but you can’t seem to drag it.  It used to open in the bottom right, now for some reason in the top left.  

Any ideas?  Thanks

You using Mac or Windows. I'm on Win 10 and it appears bottom right?

I think there was talk sometime ago about position issues with Win 11... others may know more.

7 minutes ago, Mayonline said:

Mmm, I guess I'll have to live with it eh

Fire a ticket off to support so they know about it and if others have mentioned it you'll be another voice. Not sure if its a Win 11 thing or an Evernote thing. 

Response from Evernote..."This feature is not yet available on the new version of Evernote. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and letting us know that this is important to you. I will ensure to pass this functionality request along to our Product Development Team for consideration."

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Mayonline said:

I will ensure to pass this functionality request along to our Product Development Team for consideration.

Hmmn.  I'd guess that's 50/50 corporate PR vs "this might happen someday".  For the moment,  what you see is all you have...

• 5 months later...
  • Level 5
On 12/2/2023 at 12:35 PM, Offset said:

Evernote Helper recently stopped working on my PC (CTRL+ALT+H). Any thoughts on what is wrong? Is it evernote or my PC?

Take a search around the forums -- one or two others have reported this recently, though for most people it seems to work fine. The standard suggestion would be to uninstall Evernote and reinstall it (which will need some time to download the notes database). Many recommend Revo Uninstaller for a more thorough job than Windows does.

Thanks, Dave-in-Decatur. This kind of worked; The helper shows up as a taskbar preview only, but when I click on it, it disappears. Perhaps I'll have to wait for the next Evernote update? Any help would be appreciated.

• Level 5

I doubt it is update /version  related - too many users report it is perfectly working for them. Same for me, on my Macs.

Probably a full uninstall using Revo Uninstaller (PC) followed by a system restart and a reinstall of EN can help.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...