Add task due date in Evernote Web Clipper

Elad Shuster

Idea

Dear Evernote Team,

I am an avid user of Evernote and its associated tools, and I am particularly fond of the Evernote Web Clipper.

It has streamlined my online research and note-taking process and I'm very grateful for this tool.

That said, I'd like to suggest an enhancement that I believe would significantly increase the utility and user experience of the Web Clipper: Ability to set task due dates.

Given the existing functionality of creating and managing tasks within Evernote and Web Clipper, it would be incredibly helpful if we could also set due dates for these tasks directly from the Web Clipper interface. This would allow for more efficient workflow management, as one could set deadlines for tasks while capturing content from the web.

This feature would seamlessly blend the utility of task management with the efficiency of web clipping, making the overall Evernote experience more cohesive and productive.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to seeing how Evernote continues to evolve and improve in the future.

Best regards,

Elad

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet