Filterize seems challenged by RTE

I have noticed all sorts of issues with Filterize with the change to RTE.

It seems like TOCs fail to update (or be created for new ones).

Some filtering works, but much does not.

Had a couple of weird scenarios where Evernote would show new stuff correctly on the Home Page or topic list but not show the note correctly.

I have decided to adopt a wait-and-see status for the moment as I am sure Filterize has to fix problems (if they can) caused by Evernote changes.

The speed of RTE is needed, but certainly experiencing growing pains that I had not planned on.

• Evernote Expert

The RTE roll out is providing a challenge for all third party apps that use the API. This has been noted in other threads.

I don't know Filterize but, in general, RTE locks a note whilst it is open for editing and this prevents the external applications accessing the content.

• Level 5*

For me, Filterize mainly adds tags and assigns notebooks,  which seems to be working as expected ATM.

I checked with them when all this started - they didn't seem to think there were any issues,  but I'm just raising a ticket for the fact that a web clip takes ~30 seconds to appear as a note,  and if you open the note it's another ~90 seconds before you can see the content.  (Dell desktop / EN 10.57.6).

On 5/26/2023 at 1:33 AM, Dave Green said:

Had a couple of weird scenarios where Evernote would show new stuff correctly on the Home Page or topic list but not show the note correctly.

I have thought about this a bit, and I believe that Filterize has done its thing but in a way that reverts the page to non-RTE.  The Home view looks at the new note, but opening the note fires off the RTE conversion that, for some reason, reverts to the prior version of the page.  Going back to the home page after opening the full note (and triggering the RTE reversion) and a bit of time shows the original page in the Home view.

• Thanks 1