Interesting observation on Calendar feature

Until now I was not able to link more than one Google calendar onto my win EN desktop.  It may have been a limitation of my subscription (Evernote Personal).  Today I noticed, for the first time,  that I could link two calendars. Not sure when it changed but it's a welcome addition since I have both work and personal calendars on Google Calendar and now I see them both.

4 hours ago, idoc said:

Until now I was not able to link more than one Google calendar onto my win EN desktop.  It may have been a limitation of my subscription (Evernote Personal).  Today I noticed, for the first time,  that I could link two calendars. Not sure when it changed but it's a welcome addition since I have both work and personal calendars on Google Calendar and now I see them both.

Are these two calendars in the same google account, or a single calendar in each of two separate google accounts?

• Evernote Expert

Could you have shared the calendar from account_1 with account _2?

If so then connecting account_2 to your Evernote account would give you access to both calendars.

I guess that could be it.  However, I remember in the past I always tried to see both calendars on EN and was always told that I needed to upgrade to another level if I wanted to do this.  Now it suddenly works (even though I've not changed anything about the calendars).