Hello, when I want to export a note in pdf, it is in black and white (only when I open it and not the preview of the export) and the text comes out on the right, but this happens only when I export in orientation : portrait. 

I think it appeared after the last update.

---------------------------------------------------------

Capturedcran2023-05-13162720.thumb.png.aff60619e8579bdb82bed30894f627b4.png

Capturedcran2023-05-13162747.thumb.png.6540eeb3d15cbc2fb5af5796fec4ecbe.png

Pdf problems started [again] already with the previous EN update. They used a non-standard font family as a first default when exporting as pdf, which gave some formatting issues.

Last EN update broke the pdf export totally. Beside missing colors and shifted/cut page, all the text and vector graphics are now exported as an image.

I found a work-around.  I want to export a note to a PDF file.  When I did FILE > EXPORT NOTE AS PDF it was successful except it was in black and white.  My work-around was to PRINT the note, and instead of selecting my printer, I selected PDF file.  So I printed it to a PDF file in this manner that was in color!

• Evernote Expert

I am confident that the black & white issue will be resolved but printing to PDF is an OK workaround in the meantime. My experience is that printing notes comes with a bunch of other issues. I have to export to HTML and then print from a browser window to get a satisfactory output on a consistent basis.