New note list within notebooks sucks

Elliot Holt

Idea

Who asked for all the extra spacing? the pre existing doc list showed WAY more notes than before. Not sure why the note list needed this web-like approach. Definitely losing some capability by changing the appearance for no real reason. Would love to know if the previous windows-native view is still accessible so I could continue using it.

5 replies to this idea

Hey Elliot - hope you are well and welcome to the forums. Apologies, may be me, but I can't quite gather what you mean. Would you mind sharing a screen grab of what it is that is offending you and I will see if I can offer a view 

• Level 5

He wants all the lines condensed, without vertical space between them.

In this double post he posted a screenshot:

Something other legacy user have already requested. It’s a plain UI design decision - I like the new spacing better, since it avoids to get lost in a sea of small type. But I can understand the wish for a more condensed list.

Requests should be posted with support. There are several options leading to support. This is one of them:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5

At least he now has gotten the link to support - shall nobody tell we would be gaslighting anybody here without showing some mercy.

See, we have put a candle into the door to support, after all 😶‍🌫️

• Like 2