All my notes are gone after recent update

Opened Evernote app as normal on windows and was asked to update and after the update, all my notes - for past 8 years  - are gone.  Upgraded to Personal to see if that will load the notes but no luck.  How can I retrieve my notes?  Please Help!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, monipete68 said:

How can I retrieve my notes?  Please Help!

Hi.  Guessing that you logged in with incorrect information and inadvertently created a new empty account.  Try logging out and back in again very carefully.  If you're still stuck,  use the 'forgot password' link at Evernote.com.  

• Like 1

I too lost access to my data after up date. I tried numerous times to use forgot password request. My problem I think is when I set up my email account I spelled "verizion " instead of "verizon".  Any password update is going to an account that I cannot access.  This I believe will require someone to manually fix. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have same problem:  my notes are suddenly all gone.  I get prompted to create an account , which I now did thinking that would reconnect back with the missing notes.  No luck..  Any ideas?

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, There is no Spoon said:

I have the same problem and progressively getting worse

This thread is for someone who can't see any notes - the usual explanation there being that they accidentally logged in with the wrong details and created a new account.  You have a separate thread where I thought you could see notes but were losing information,  which is not the same thing...

• Like 1