44 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

On which Plan are you ?

If on a subscription, have you checked on the web client yet ?

If on Free: Web will count as a new client.

Thanks for you reply. I am on the Personal plan. I tried to open the same note on the web client and it is still stuck in the 'loading' phase. Been this way for 30+ minutes

• Level 5

Then I doubt it will correct itself.

For me it looks as if the local database has taken a hit. You can remove it, and then it will rebuild itself from the EN cloud server.

1. Go to the Evernote menu, Preferences, and uncheck „Keep data when leaving“
  2. Log out of EN (File menu), quit EN (cmd-q). When asked confirm "Remove Data from This Device".
  3. If you want to be very sure, restart the Mac
  4. Open EN, log back in, wait for it to run an initial sync. 
  5. Let the initial download run, and leave the app open. It will take a while to download the full content, for offline use.

The content of the note you are posting about can’t be saved, I’m afraid. You better store the content in another place (Apple Notes is good for it). After the local database is corrected, create the note again, and move the parked content from Apple Notes back to the note.

On 4/22/2023 at 11:21 PM, PinkElephant said:

Then I doubt it will correct itself.

For me it looks as if the local database has taken a hit. You can remove it, and then it will rebuild itself from the EN cloud server.

1. Go to the Evernote menu, Preferences, and uncheck „Keep data when leaving“
  2. Log out of EN (File menu), quit EN (cmd-q). When asked confirm "Remove Data from This Device".
  3. If you want to be very sure, restart the Mac
  4. Open EN, log back in, wait for it to run an initial sync. 
  5. Let the initial download run, and leave the app open. It will take a while to download the full content, for offline use.

The content of the note you are posting about can’t be saved, I’m afraid. You better store the content in another place (Apple Notes is good for it). After the local database is corrected, create the note again, and move the parked content from Apple Notes back to the note.

Good evening,

I have the same issue but on Windows, i followed the steps that PinkElephant posted but without any result.

Just for info I:

1. Unckecked "Keep data when leaving";

2. Logged out removing everything saved (no backup);

3. Quitted evernote;

4. Restarted the PC;

5. Logged in and waited the notes to sync;

6. Created a new note.

Is there any other metod i can try to fix?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Lorenzo

evernote_issue.png