How can I integrate Evernote into my client project dashboard?

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi there, fellow community members! I am currently working on a client project and looking for some guidance on integrating Evernote into my project dashboard for a mobile app. As an avid user of Evernote, I find it to be a fantastic tool for keeping all my notes and ideas organized in one place. However, I'm not quite sure how to incorporate it into my dashboard effectively.

If anyone has any experience with integrating Evernote into a project dashboard or any insights or best practices they could share, I would be extremely grateful. I'm eager to learn and streamline my workflow, and I believe that integrating Evernote could be a game-changer for me. Thank you all in advance for your valuable contributions!

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  What,  exactly,  is your "project dashboard"?  If this is a project management tool,  you may be able to use Evernote Web as a direct link.  But Evernote does not 'integrate' with other software apart from the current links to Google and other specific providers.  You may in fact be better off using the Evernote home page as a dashboard with widgets for reminders and recent notes plus a pinned note (or notes) for links to open other software.