My Particular Notes content disappear

Money13

Idea

Hi, last week I had work extensively on particular note title, almost wrote multiple page content on that note, till Friday late 14th Apr 23 I was working on that note, on Monday 17th Apr when I started my compute, and was trying to share other note with some other person, but sharing was having some issue as its keep asking other person to create his account in evernote in order to see my notes, so I decided to close/exit my evernote desktop program, later when I re open ever note then I was surprise to see that my particular note which I spent multiple days and was working till 14th Apr 23 the all new content of that note disappeared. 

I was very shock to see that. I am sure its sync issue, however, that old content I can't see even in web client, there is no deleted notes in trash for that note, so I haven't deleted that note, its only content become disappar. So, are there any way I can recover my unsaved /unsync content from my Desktop Evernote software? 

5 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert

I'm not clear whether the note has disappeared or is it just the content of the note?

If the note remains but it's content is missing then you could use the note history function to see if the missing content can be recovered.

If the note is completely missing then I fear that there is nothing we can offer you. You could open a support ticket but I'm not sure what the support people could offer.

Note history and direct technical Support are part of passwords packages.

thanks @agsteele note still exists, only content been disappeared, I have checked the note history option, but unfortunately, I am using free version and that doesn't allow note history function. Is that anything else can be done to recover lost note content?

I use mac and I have enabled time machine backup, using that backup,  I tried restoring the  /Users/<myuser>/Library/Application Support/Evernote folder and restarted Evernote again but no luck. I am sure due to some technical issue my content might not have synced and since I close the Evernote, the unSynch content got lost. it must be somewhere in my local file system. Are there any way to recover from there?

• Evernote Expert

You can pay for one month of subscription. That will give you access to note history which is running all the time. That will also allow you to open a support ticket.

Otherwise, I think there is nothing else available to you.

I am a paid subscriber for many years. I had the same thing happen to me. What's worse is that I contacted support, they created a ticket and then..... nothing. 

Evernote has fallen far as of late.