Issue with some images not displaying in notes and in their place I see a spinning wheel

Jose Mendez

Idea

I'm running the latest Mac (App store) version of Evernote and am seen this issue only with some of my notes.

Some notes have images that show and others show the spinner and other notes show the spinners for every image.

I noticed there was an update to Evernote on the Mac 3 days ago and it seems to coincide when the problem started.

I have looked at those same notes on the Evernote website and iPhone app and I get the same results with the same notes

Attached is a screenshot of how the spinner is shown instead of the missing images

Mac version:

10.55.2-mac-mas-public (459791)
Editor: v167.2.20810
Service: v1.67.2
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 1.41.21 PM.png

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Perhaps someone who uses a Mac can offer some suggestions soon, but I will say that there have been several reports of this kind of problem lately. If you have a paid subscription, you might want to create a support ticket (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new); if not, it might be worth subscribing for one month in order to do so.

I am having this problem on my Mac as well.  The note looked fine yesterday but today when I looked at it I am getting the spinning circles.  I am a paid subscriber, will try to log a support ticket.

• Level 5

With that problem I don’t have a first hand experience. From what was reported here, it was often enough to log out of the account and quit the app. After restarting and a fresh login, everything worked.